Your cart is emptyStart Shopping
Price: $13.95 – $49.95
Used by strongmen worldwide for Atlas stones
Email to a friend
Essential tool when lifting natural stones in Strongman competition
- 10+ year track record of being the preferred tacky choice at all major Strongman competitions.
- Very strong pine resin made exclusively for stone loading.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Made in the USA by WSM competitor Dave Ostlund, one of the greatest stone lifters in the history of Strongman.
- Choose from a 4 oz. or 16 oz. jar and select the climate you will be training in.
Elite Tacky Blends
- Original: Recommended at temperatures of 75ºF and above.
- Cool Weather: Recommended at temperatures of 50-70ºF.
- Training: Best at 55ºF and above.
- Less viscous than the other blends, it applies and cleans up much easier.
- Designed to be more cost efficient and to act as a bridge between chalk-only stone training and stone lifting with the premium lines.
- Great for novice stone lifters as well as large training groups who consume bulk amounts of tacky.
Cool Weather, Original, Training
4 oz., 16 oz.