Your cart is emptyStart Shopping
Alleviate tendonitis pain
Email to a friend
KLA Kuffs provide compression to help minimize elbow, bicep or joint pain.
2 Tension levels to choose from to fit your needs.
- Ideal to help alleviate tendonitis.
- The lighter tension kuff uses KLA 1000 material.
- The heavy tension kuff provides maximum support and uses KLA 2000 material.
- Sold as a pair.
Sizing for Kuffs
- Measure your arm circumference where you plan to wear them (upper forearm, elbow, lower bicep)
- Subtract 1″. That will be the size you need.
- If your measurement is between whole number to just under .5″, we recommend dropping to the smaller size.
- If your measurement is .5″ or above, move up to the next size.
Light Tension, Heavy Tension
XS – 8", S – 9", M – 10", L – 11", XL – 12", 2XL – 13", 3XL – 14"
TJ Teeples –
I have been having pain in my bicep and placed the KLA Kuff over the sensitive area. I felt no more pain and hit a PR on Log clean and press
Gregory Cotterell –
Anderson Powerlifting provides prompt and efficient service, & I have frequently patronized their company during my annual trips & partipation in USPA Nationals & IPL Worlds in Las Vegas. As for the product itself, KLA Kuffs – light, Iâ€™m very pleased with that item, as i had been battling elbow pain during squats & the KLA Kuffs provide just the right amount of support.
william campbell –