Your cart is emptyStart Shopping
Provides the benefits of both cryotherapy and compression
2 in stock
Email to a friend
Delivers optimal cold to best experience the benefits provided by cold therapy.
- Hyperice brings together a cutting edge design with the benefits of cryotherapy and compression, enabling both the reduction of swelling and the healing of tissues.
- Hyperice’s signature ice compression product line is a revolutionary two-part system that harnesses the power of real ice combined with the anti-inflammatory properties of compression to provide preventive treatment, accelerate injury recovery, and enhance muscle and joint performance.
- Essential gear for any athlete who moves fast and needs to recover faster.
- Ideal for use on the elbow, shin or ankle. Can also be used on the knee of youth athletes.
Compression sleeve features:
- 3mm premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish.
- Non-restrictive design – allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing.
- Optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit.
- Machine washable.
Ice Cell features:
- Built-in air release valve that enables maximum compression.
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration.
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours, maximizing the points of contact.
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes.
- Wide mouth opening that makes it easy to load.
- Built-in watertight seal that provides resistance against leaks.
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability.
- 10″x10″ icing surface area.
Hyperice is the result of world class athletes, like Blake Griffin, pushing the science, prevention, and recovery in athletic performance.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Do not leave any Hyperice device on the body for more than 25 minutes at a time.
Teams that use Hyperice:
|Dimensions||12 × 7.75 × 3.75 in|