- Designed for arched benchers the Super Katana A/S features our improved IPF approved collar design. It's wider, heavier, and cut lower for greatly improved performance. The new lower cut neck reduces likelihood of the shirt riding up and putting pressure on the neck while the increased width and thickness of the collar acts as an energy band to create more resistance and store more energy than regular Katana's. These two simple changes produce a huge improvement in performance. Rounding out the Super Katana is our patent pending torque sleeve design combined with our new NXG Super Plus material. This new material is 26% thicker and stronger than the older NXG+ material.
All Super Katana Bench Shirts Feature:
- Lower cut neck reduces likelihood of the shirt riding up and putting pressure on the neck.
- Increased width and thickness of the collar acts as an energy band to create more resistance and store more energy than the classic Katana.
- Features NXG Super Plus fabric. It is the heaviest, strongest fabric in the lifting world. Created exclusively by Titan. Created specifically for powerlifting. Virtually tear proof and run proof.
- Features synthetic, high tech, super high tensile strength thread. A single thread has tested to a load of 3.75 kg while a looped thread has tested to a load of 10kg! Costs up to 3 times more than regular thread!
- Entire Super Katana is constructed using commercial satin stitching, no straight stitching on any part of the suit. This is a more costly and time consuming process, but performance and durability are our first priority
- Features more thread than any other suit in the lifting world. Every suit uses an average of 8,448cm per suit. That's 3,326 inches or 277 feet of thread. Nearly the length of an American football field! Over the course of a production year that really adds up. In 2008, Titan used over 6,000,000 yards of thread. That's over 3,400 miles!
- Takes up to 6 times longer to construct than a conventional pattern suit...a devotion to craftsmanship, not mass production.
- Backed by the most outrageous product performance guarantee in the business: 2 years on blowouts and 1 1/2 years on NXG material runners!