- The Super Centurion Custom features all the revolutionary styling and fabrics as the regular Centurion
except our patented harness system is reinforced to create the strongest, most supportive
single ply suit in the lifting world!
Constructed from NXG Super Plus - the strongest, heaviest fabric in the lifting world, created by Titan specifically for powerlifting - the Centurion doesn’t pull any punches.
We also included our patented built in harness system. The 3cm seams create an anatomically precise harness system for extra support and bigger squats.
The thread is state of the art, hi-tech, hi-tensile strength threads that hold incredible loads - up to 10 kg of weight per single looped thread! We also use more stitching per square inch than any other suit in the lifting world.
This suit’s the real deal! Backed by the most outrageous product performance guarantee in the business:
2 year on blowouts and 1 1/2 years on runners!
Regular Stance - for narrow to moderate stance squatters
Wide Stance - for wide to extra wide stance squatters
All Super Centurion Suits Feature:
- Reinforced Patented harness system (patent #5,046,194)
- Composed of 11 different panels. When combined they form a harness system within the suit to provide more support and power than any other suit on the market. Not simply a suit with extra strips of fabric sewn on top. The sum of its parts makes the Centurion a stronger, more powerful suit!
- Features NXG Super Plus fabric. It is the heaviest, strongest fabric in the lifting world. Created exclusively by Titan. Created specifically for powerlifting. Virtually tear proof and run proof.
- Features synthetic, high tech, super high tensile strength thread. A single thread has tested to a load of 3.75 kg while a looped thread has tested to a load of 10kg! Costs up to 3 times more than regular thread!
- Entire suit is constructed using commercial satin stitching, no straight stitching on any part of the suit. This is a more costly and time consuming process, but performance and durability are our first priority
- Features more thread than any other suit in the lifting world. Every suit uses an average of 8,448cm per suit. That's 3,326 inches or 277 feet of thread. Nearly the length of an American football field! Over the course of a production year that really adds up. In 2008, Titan used over 6,000,000 yards of thread. That's over 3,400 miles!
- Takes up to 6 times longer to construct than a conventional pattern suit ...a devotion to craftsmanship, not mass production.
- Backed by the most outrageous product performance guarantee in the business: 2 year on blowouts and 1 1/2 years on runners!
- Used by the majority of champions in international competitions worldwide
Used by some of the greatest squatters in history such as Jaroslaw Olech,
Vladimir Bondarenko, Ravil Kazakov, Maxim Barkhatov, Sergiy Fedesienko, Ivan
Freydun, Daisuke Midote, Andrey Tarasenko, Andrey Belyaev,Konstantin Pavlov,
Tsung-Ting Hsieh, Peter Theuser, Ove Lehto, Jari Martikainen.