- Designed for arched benchers the Super Katana A/S 2-Ply features our
- improved IPF approved collar design, though it's 2- Ply power makes it
- for unlimited competition only. It's wider, heavier, and cut lower for
- greatly improved performance. The new lower cut neck reduces likelihood
- of the shirt riding up and putting pressure on the neck while the
- increased width and thickness of the collar acts as an energy band to
- create more resistance and store more energy than regular Katana's.
- These two simple changes produce a huge improvement in performance.
- Rounding out the Super Katana is our patent pending torque sleeve design
- combined with our new NXG Super Plus material. This new material is 26%
- thicker and stronger than the older NXG+ material. The result is
- double-ply super power for an unlimited world. The Super Katana will
- take your benches to new heights! The Super Katana A/S 2-Ply for arched
- benchers is backed by an unmatched guarantee that’s as tough as you are:
- 2 years on blowout plus an 18 month "No Run" guarantee on NXG material ONLY!!
All Super Katana Bench Shirts Feature:
- Lower cut neck reduces likelihood of the shirt riding up and putting pressure on the neck.
- Increased width and thickness of the collar acts as an energy band
- to create more resistance and store more energy than the classic
- Features NXG Super Plus fabric. It is the heaviest, strongest
- fabric in the lifting world. Created exclusively by Titan. Created
- specifically for powerlifting. Virtually tear proof and run proof.
- Features synthetic, high tech, super high tensile strength thread.
- A single thread has tested to a load of 3.75 kg while a looped thread
- has tested to a load of 10kg! Costs up to 3 times more than regular
- Entire Super Katana is constructed using commercial satin
- stitching, no straight stitching on any part of the suit. This is a more
- costly and time consuming process, but performance and durability are
- our first priority
- Features more thread than any other suit in the lifting world.
- Every suit uses an average of 8,448cm per suit. That's 3,326 inches or
- 277 feet of thread. Nearly the length of an American football field!
- Over the course of a production year that really adds up. In 2008, Titan
- used over 6,000,000 yards of thread. That's over 3,400 miles!
- Takes up to 6 times longer to construct than a conventional pattern suit...a devotion to craftsmanship, not mass production.
- Backed by the most outrageous product performance guarantee in the
- business: 2 years on blowouts and 1 1/2 years on NXG material runners!