The Ram is a training device for the bench that helps protect the shoulders and aids in support of the bench press movement
What makes The Ram unique?
- One piece chest construction - this is not simply two knee wraps sewn together to form a chest panel. We start off with a 9” (23cm) wide elastic panel created specifically for Titan, specifically for this type application. We then fold and shape the panel for each specific size to create a solid one piece energy storage system unique to The Ram and the Super Ram.
- Made in the USA - constructed in the USA with American made raw materials. This means higher quality, better performance and better durability.
- Heavy duty construction – built to perform, built to last. The construction is the heaviest on the market.
- 90° hemispherical sleeve design - exactly mimics the bench shirt design created and introduced by Titan. This allows:
- lifters to benefit from effective assistance when training shirtless as the movement mimics the actual bench groove
- geared lifters to benefit from assistance training knowing that because the design is the same, there will be a direct translation to shirted benching.
Who should use what?
- The Ram – designed for single ply lifters
- Super Ram – a much heavier version of the Ram. This is intended for lifters in unlimited, multi-ply federations
Wt Classes (lbs)
Chest Measurements (in)
Meet Fit: Recommended sizes represented on chart
Competition Fit: One size down